Good Practice Guide for Water Skiing and Wakeboarding
- Be aware of sensitive wildlife areas. Look on the iCoast map for information on restricted and prohibited areas.
- Share the water and follow the RYA safe boating guide
- Keep your distance from other boats, especially diving boats that are flying the blue and white ‘Alpha’ flag
- Understand Kite surfers. When you come across a kite surfer, it can be difficult to recognise which tack and course they are on. Click here for more information
- Bring home all your rubbish. Do not discard rubbish at sea or on beaches. Marine and beach litter spoils peoples experience of the Dorset coast, harms marine wildlife and can get tangled up in fishermen’s nets.
Explore the Dorset coast with iCoast