« Back to Map
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Dorset Council’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is Dorset Council, County Hall, Colliton Park, Dorchester, DT1 1XJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
A. Copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of Dorset Council – © Dorset Council 2019. All rights reserved.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You have limited permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial and non-profit use only.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only,
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Linking to the home page of our Site is greatly appreciated but written permission for using our name, logo and linking to our site is required. Please contact the Dorset Coast Forum . No deep linking or framing will be permitted without prior written agreement. We reserve the right to revoke such permission at any time.
- The permission granted terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or other terms and conditions applicable to this Site.
- Nothing on this Site or your use of any of the services shall be construed as conferring any licence, intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
- The information is provided by Dorset Council and other third parties and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dorset Council. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- We expressly do not accept any responsibility for the content of any website linked to or from this Site.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Dorset Council takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law including any implied terms as the content of this Site is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. We reserve the right to change all the contents of this Site at any time without notice to you.
- English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this Site. We control and operate this Site from our offices in the United Kingdom. If you do not agree with the governing law or these terms, please do not use this Site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Explore the Dorset coast with iCoast