This website and its content is copyright of Dorset County Council – © Dorset County Council 2012. All rights reserved.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You have limited permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial and non-profit use only.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only,
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Linking to the home page of our Site is greatly appreciated but written permission for using our name, logo and linking to our site is required. Please contact the Dorset Coast Forum . No deep linking or framing will be permitted without prior written agreement. We reserve the right to revoke such permission at any time.
- The permission granted terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or other terms and conditions applicable to this Site.
- Nothing on this Site or your use of any of the services shall be construed as conferring any licence, intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
iCoast includes data that is:
- © Crown Copyright and database right 2012. Ordnance Survey 100019790.
- © Crown Copyright and database right 2012. End User Licence Agreement.
- © Crown copyright and database right, 2012. Selected information is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence.
- © Crown Copyright. All rights reserved. License No. O110501 - 'Not to be used for Navigation'.
- © GetMapping.com 2009.
- © Natural England 2012, reproduced with the permission of Natural England.
It also contains data that is copyright of the following organisations: